Your Easy Step By Step Guide To Get Attractive and Unforgettable Conversation Skills
$2.99 Buy Now
There are two huge myths when it comes to having a friendly conversation. They are both rooted in the same misconception. The first one is common. You see somebody across the room you’d like to talk to.
Maybe a potential friend. Maybe a business contact. Maybe a potential lover. But you hesitate. Your mind resonates with the most common excuse for not starting a conversation.
I Don’t Know What To Say
Since you can’t imagine how you’ll start the conversation, you don’t. But you don’t let this stop you. You vow to overcome this small hurdle. You go home, you practice, you read, you write, and talk out loud.
Then another opportunity comes and you seize this opportunity. You walk over, get the ball rolling and everything is fantastic. Then the second most common conversation killing bomb goes off.
Um… Uh… I…. Huh…
You run out of words. Your partner runs out words. What was once the beginning of a beautiful relationships is now an uncomfortable silence. Everybody in the joint has stopped and are now staring at you. It even feels like there’s a giant spotlight on you.
Origins Of This Myth
Right now there are a billion thoughts bouncing around in your brain. Scientific studies have indicated that the ratio between the amount of pure data hitting our senses our conscious understanding is about 25,000 to 1.
Ideas Are Everywhere
No matter who you are, what your background is, what your education is, no matter who you are talking to and in what situation, you are always surrounded by an enormous amount of data.
Your brain is continuously responding to this enormous amount of data. This is causing you think a ton of new thoughts, every second, based on all this data.
Always Immersed In The Data Stream
When you are standing there wondering what to say, you are immersed in this data stream. When you run out of things to say, you are immersed in this data stream.
Words Are Not Communication
Studies have also shown that less than 10% of any of our conversations are based on the actual words. Sure, if you’re ground control and are telling a pilot how to land a jet, the right words are critical.
If you are helping somebody through an appendectomy over the phone, then yeah, you’d better be specific. But most of the time? Words are not nearly as important as we all think.
Conversation Is A Skill
Having a conversation is a skill, and it involves a lot of smaller skills. This guide will teach you some very powerful, very easy, very safe exercises you can do to improve all your skills.
Tap The Unlimited Data
You’ll learn some simple treasure hunting exercises to find plenty of things up in your head to talk about. If you do pushups every morning, you’ll soon be able to do tons of pushups. If you do this exercise everyday, you’ll soon have tons of stuff popping up automatically in mind. Things you can easily talk about.
Read Unlimited Data
Another set of skills you’ll learn is how to interpret the massive amount of non-verbal communication that is always being sent. You’ll learn how to project better energy, and how to read energy. So much that you’ll feel like you’re psychic. And so will everybody else.
Get Them To Do Most Of The Work
You’ll learn a few easy tricks that will get any shy person talking a mile a minute. This means you’ll never worry about wondering what to say, since they’ll be doing all the talking. You ask the right questions, and they’ll let loose a flood of words. Words that make them feel fantastic.
This, of course, will make them unconsciously associate those fantastic feelings with you. This technique is so easy you can turn the shiest wallflower into an unstoppable word stream.
There is a very powerful way to take just a couple techniques from covert hypnosis, and use them very overtly. Over the top goofy overtly. Side busting silliness overtly. You’ll take the most boring, most forgettable, lamest, can’t-stay-awake conversation and turn it into happy happy fun time.
This technique is so powerful yet you’ll deliver it with complete specificity. Wait until they’re taking a sip of their drink, drop one of these techniques and watch them spit diet Dr. Pepper all over everybody.
State Building Magic
Most people have a setpoint for their basic state. You walk the earth with that state, plus or minus a bit. We tend to gravitate to people with similar states. Introvert level, Introvert level, shyness level, confidence level, etc.
But you’ll learn a simple trick to build any state you want. You want to be happy and outgoing? Fire off the happy and outgoing triggers. You want to be witty and clever? Fire off the witty and clever triggers. Got a big test coming up? Program in some customized remember-everything triggers.
Do All The Talking
Most of these techniques are designed to make it incredibly easy for others to come out of their shell. So they do most of the work, and you get all the credit. But in case you feel like talking, you’ll learn some insanely useful techniques.
Mesmerize Crowds Of Any Size
If you want to hold a group in the palm of your hand for an hour or so, you’ll be able to. If you want to win any speech contest in your neighborhood, you’ll be able to. If you want to become a street preacher and walk the earth saving souls, you’ll be able to.
You’ll learn a few powerful techniques that are based on the structure of human consciousness. Make no mistake, this will take time to learn. But once you’ve got them down (you can practice in the safety of your own home as long as you like) you will be a walking wizard.
Multi Level Success
Most people have a very simple conversation strategy. Look around for somebody who looks safe to talk to. Find some vague ideas in their brains and spit ’em out with poorly chosen words.
Once you learn the techniques in this guide, you’ll already be head and shoulders above every body. Every single exercise will do two things.
The first is you’ll start seeing things much differently. Your mind, their mind, all data that is always flying all over the place.
The second things is a non stop flow of that wonderful a-ha feeling. You’ll do a couple of exercises, and see some pretty cool benefits. Then you’ll have a startling realizing. And that is that the more you do these exercises, the better of a communicator you’ll become.
This will awaken your natural curiosity about people. You’ll become a hunter of treasure that exists in the minds of others. You’ll see the entire world as your playground.
But I’m An Introvert!
Don’t worry. Even if you are terrified of leaving your house. Even if you hide under your bed with the UPS guy drops off your daily rations, this guide will transform you. You will rediscover your inner confidence. You will rebuild your natural childlike playfulness and curiosity.
All with easy exercises that you can do in the safety of your own home, and your own brain. Keep doing them until it is natural and comfortable to take it to the next level.
Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway!
This is, without question, the most horrible, idiotic advice ever given! You won’t need to face your fears. You won’t need to even do anything that’s not totally comfortable. Leave that nonsense to those goofs who enjoy walking across hot coals.
This guide is for people who want real exercises to build real skills. Real skills that will lead to real improvements in nearly every area of life. Social skills, business skills, romantic skills.
Go At Your Own Pace
This is not a magic pill. You won’t be transformed simply by reading this. There are exercises you’ll need to do. And the worst part is most of them are very boring. But you will be building very powerful social skills. Communication skills that will make life much more enjoyable. Much more rewarding, much more friendly.
A Lifetime Of Skills
These are the best skills. Not once and done skills. But do a little bit every day and keep getting better type of skills. Read the guide, figure out where you’d like to start, and slowly build up a daily routine. Then life will get better every day. Life will get easier every day. Life will become funner every day.
$2.99 Buy Now
- Zero Fear Conversational Improvement
- Social Benefits Of Better Communication
- Financial Benefits Of Better Communication
- Romantic Benefits Of Better Communication
- How Communication Is A Skill
- How To Consistently Improve
- Easy and Safe Practice Techniques
- How Practice Makes Better
- Non-Verbal Communication
- The Unlimited Data Available
- Re-Calibrate Your Perception
- Picking Up Infinite Data
- Inner Discovery
- Finding Treasure In Your Brain
- Finding Endless Things To Talk About
- How To Create Quick and Deep Rapport
- Building Inner States
- Create Push Button Confidence
- Fire Off Instant Extrovertedness
- The Sexy Elevator Effect
- Inner State Practice
- How To Find Resource States
- How To Build Resource States
- How To Trigger Resource States
- Resource State Playfulness
- Make Them Laugh Instantly
- Make People Smile Without Talking
- How To Radiate Giddiness
- Desire Building
- Find Their Desire
- Get Them Talking About Their Desire
- Attach Their Desire To You
- Make The Shiest Introvert Feel Safe Around You
- Make The Shiest Introvert Feel Outgoing Around You
- Powers of Vague Communication
- Why We Speak Vaguely
- Meta Model Thinking
- Use Their Vague Ideas For Fun
- Thinking for Them
- Help Them Expand Their Idea
- See Inside Their Mind
- Create Near Psychic Connections
- Know Their Thoughts
- Help Shape Their Thoughts
- Help Direct Their Thoughts
- Body Language Rapport
- Easy Secrets Of Body Language
- One Second Measurements
- How To Scan An Entire Room
- Structures Of Communication
- How To See Structures
- Create Structural Connections
- Creating Deep Structural Resonance
- They’ll Feel More Connected Than Ever
- Easily Create Unforgettable Connections
- Building Resonance
- The 80-20 Resonance Rule
- Conversational Management
- Keeping Track Of Conversational Threads
- Overt Embedded Commands
- Over The Top Embedded Commands
- Commands To Create Instant Happiness
- Commands To Create Instant Connections
- Why You Should NEVER Hide Commands
- Command Them To Feel Their Desires
- Finding Command Phrases In Their Brain
- Leveraging Universal Desires
- Why They’ll Love Obeying You
- Memorable Conversations In Seconds
- The Pavlovian Myth
- Truth About Human Anchoring
- How To Make Anchoring Unconscious
- How To Make Anchoring Automatic
- How To Use Spatial Anchors
- The Blatant Self Point
- The Three Layered Self Point
- Self Reinforcing Self Point
- When You Do All the Talking
- Building Massive Interest
- Turning Lame Stories Into Epic Thrillers
- How To Hold Crowds In The Palm Of Your Hand
- Creating Open Loops
- Closing Open Loops
- Creating Nested Loops
- Leveraging The Magic Middle
- Blurred Reality Quotes
- Get Away With Saying Anything To Anybody
- Create Conversational Amnesia
- Put Any Idea In Their Mind
- Why They’ll Believe You’re A Wizard
- Tactics To Rapidly Increase Intelligence
- Techniques To Regularly Improve Articulation
- Practices To Steadily Expand Imagination
- Consistently Build Confidence
- Regularly Increase Self Esteem
- Continually Build Self Image
- Habitually Expand Comfort Zone
- Set Up The Perfect Daily Practice
- Generate Consistent Overall Improvement
- Zero Need To Face Any Fears – EVER!
- Much, Much More
$2.99 Buy Now
Turn Life Into A Party
Unleash your naturally creative treasure hunter. Turn any social situation to a memorable experience. Be the person who always makes others feel special. Get this guide now and enjoy life to the fullest.
$2.99 Buy Now
Discover True Happiness
There is not much better than good times with happy people. Especially if you are the source of all that happiness! Get this guide now and leave a trail of bliss wherever you go.
$2.99 Buy Now
Become A Bliss Generator
These skills will take your life in a completely different direction. More fun, more money, more romance. Best of all, everybody will remember you as making everything better. Get this guide now be enjoyed by everybody.
$2.99 Buy Now