Foundational Skills That Make Everything Easier
$2.99 Buy Now
Some people have it lucky. They show up, they do whatever comes natural, and they get what most of us chase. Social status. Easy money. Girls or guys that’ll do whatever they ask, whenever they ask.
The rest of us? We bust our @#$$ our entire lives and still have trouble making rent. When it comes to consciously creating that wonderful spark of love? Forgetaboutit!
Consider an athlete. He or she shows up on planet Earth. They are naturally gifted. Every time they play a sport, they win. People applaud. If they are lucky enough to have decent parents, a decent coach, by the time they are in high school their life is set.
All they really have to do is not mess up. And by the time they’re in their thirties (or even mid twenties if they are lucky enough), they are multi-millionaires and coast on their endorsements.
Most Success Is Similar
Forget whatever new age hooey you’ve read. That if you just believe it enough, you’ll magically achieve it. The harsh truth about success is that even successful people don’t know how it works. Actors, singers, athletes, musicians, they all have the same story.
Beyond Their Control
They all started young. Maybe they had a genetic gift. Or maybe a genetic gift combined with some decent parents and decent opportunities. Maybe that genetic gift came through as an unstoppable drive to succeed.
Whatever it was, it started early for most of them. Way early. You won’t find too many success stories of dudes working a pizza shops, unable to pay off their credit cards who suddenly morphed overnight into mad success stories.
What Do They Got?
Supposedly there is this thing called modeling. That allows us to simply copy what the successful people do. One popular name for NLP is the Study of Excellence. As if you could study excellence like you could study a cake baking recipe.
Modeling does work to a point.The stuff you can see. You can watch a star basketball player or musician and copy their external movements. But what about the stuff you can’t see? What about the deep structure?
Imagine if you wanted to build a house, but you didn’t know very much about building. So you only copied what you could see. The outside. Drive around any neighborhood and that’s all you’ll see. The outside part of the house.
The walls, the trim, the windows, the garden. What you won’t see is the foundation. The most important part. If you’ve got a cracked foundation, you’ve got to tear everything down and start from scratch.
Beneath any surface structure skills, successful or not, is a much more important, much harder to see, set of deep skills. These are the skills that few people know about.
These are the deep skills that must be present before any surface structure skills can be successful. For every successful millionaire superstar, there are thousands of equally skilled folks. But the reason they aren’t getting paid what the superstars are is they don’t have all the skills.
Imagine two houses side by side. They both look the same, save the foundation. One has a well built foundation. The other is built on sand. Upon first inspection, they’ll appear the same. But over time, the house without a foundation will collapse.
Why Successful People Make Lousy Coaches
This is pretty common in sports. A fantastic player, who, at the end of his or her career, decides to coach. But they suck. Why do they suck? Because their deep skills are natural and automatic. Which means they don’t know anything about them. All they know is the surface structure skills.
Deep Skills Make Surface Structure Easier
Once you understand what these deep skills are, any thing you lay on top of them will be way easier. Communication, sports, music, business, money making, relationship building, seduction, anything.
With a firm foundation, whatever you build will be a million times as sturdy. That means without these deep skills, whatever you are doing now is a million times harder than it should be.
Deep Skills Means Secret Advantage
Because these are deep skills, nobody will know about them but you. They exist deep in your mind. How you see yourself. How you see the world. And even without working on any surface level skills, simply by doing work on your deep skills will make you seem much, much different. Much, much better.
How To Practice Them
These are all mental skills. Thinking skills. Believing skills. Most of them involve doing a couple minutes of journaling every night, followed by another couple minutes of imagination. That’s it.
They will slowly transform how you view reality itself. How you view yourself, your skills, and your relationship to everybody else.
What you now think is difficult will become easy. What you now think is complicated will become simple. What now you think is frustrating will become relaxing and enjoyable. What now causes anxiety will cause enjoyment, excitement and pleasure.
All Things Are Skills
If anything requires speaking or moving or thinking, it is a skill. And all skills can be improved. All you need to do is figure out how to practice them, and you’ll get better. What has been missing is these deep skills, which underlie every surface structure skill that exists.
Will I Become World Famous?
Maybe. Maybe not. Fame and fortune are related to the amount of skills you have, and the demands of the world. But if you just want to increase your income, improve your relationships, get a better job, you will.
Improve As Much As You Want
Whatever you see anybody else doing, you can start practicing. And the more you practice, the better you’ll get. With these deep skills as the foundation, any skill you choose to practice will be as rewarding and enjoyable as those lucky folks blessed with talent.
Enjoy The Journey Of Life
You’ll find out that the secret to true happiness is knowing you are getting better. That when you look back into your past, you notice you are better now than you were then. And when you look into your future, you’ll be better then than you are now.
Choose Any Destination You Like
With these deep skills as your foundation, you can take your life anywhere you want. Turn your life into an epic journey and create something magnificent.
$2.99 Buy Now
- Skill Myths
- Why Everything Is A Skill
- How All Skills Can Be Improved
- Why Wishing Is Useless
- Secrets To Continuous Improvement
- Benefits and Costs
- Knowing What To Practice
- How To Maximize Practice
- Marketing Tricks That Destroy Skills
- Advertising Tricks That Sabotage Skills
- Practice Theory
- All Skills Can Be Broken Down
- How To Find The Best Sub Skill
- Easiest Improvement Theory
- Hobby Skills and Competition Skills
- How To Know What’s Worth Your Time
- Skills For Enjoyment
- Skills For Money
- How To Embrace Competition
- Why Competition Always Exists
- Secrets To Win Competitions
- Unknown Methods To Destroy Competition
- Why Today’s Competition Is Softer Than Ever
- Hard and Soft Skills
- Behavioral And Mental Skills
- Accelerating Unconscious Competence
- Social Skills
- The Paradox If Slowing Down
- How Going Slow Increases Success
- Why Easier Goals Accelerate Progress
- The Social Skills Mistake Everybody Makes
- Intention and Outcome
- How To Be Truly Outcome Independent
- Post Game Analysis Secrets
- Directional Goal Secrets
- Why Dreams Should Be Fuzzy
- Why Dreams Are Critical To Success
- Why Goal Setting Sucks
- Common Goal Setting Mistakes
- What All Goal Setting Books Get Wrong
- Why You Don’t Need Specific Goals
- How Specific Goals Impede Progress
- The Nomadic Achievement Machine
- Horizon Goal Theory
- Re-Calibrating Your Goal instinct
- Choose Horizon Goals
- Infinite Horizon Goal Power
- Chaos Goal Theory
- Chaos Dreaming Technique
- Future Dreaming Techniques
- Effective Day Dreaming Techniques
- Why Going Slow Is Better
- Why Motivation Leads To Self Sabotage
- Why Motivation Only Works In Short Bursts
- The Antidote To Motivation
- How To Turn On The Auto Pilot Success System
- Secrets Of Patience
- Calibrating Patience
- Enhancing Patience
- Measuring Only Self
- How To Avoid The Cheater Instinct
- Cultivating Conscious Choice
- The Flow State
- How To Cultivate The Flow State
- How To Maximize The Flow State
- Delayed Gratification
- The Self Sustaining Success Mechanism
- The Ancient Tipping Point
- The Deepest Trigger For All Success
- Maximizing The Now Metaphor
- Building Responsibility
- Why Few People Have It
- The Anti-Chaos Effect
- Milestone Goals
- Why They Can Happen Naturally
- When To Create Them
- Pre-Framing Obstacles
- How To Maintain Conscious Control
- Imagination Skills
- Your Brain’s Hidden Powers
- Mastering Multiple Timelines
- Building Intelligence
- Articulation Skills
- How To Improve Speaking
- How To Improve Persuasion
- How To Improve Descriptions
- Leveraging Cause – Effect
- Why Others Will Let You Think For Them
- How To Skyrocket Respect
- Get Rapid Agreement From Others
- Power Listening Skills
- The Real Listening Trick
- How To Practice
- Get This Right And Listening Is Easy
- Changing Meaning After The Fact
- Changing Meaning In The Moment
- Handling Uncertainty
- Reverse Hindsight Bias
- Role Models From Scratch
- Using Historical Figures
- How To Create An Army Of Supporters
- Admitting Errors – The Critical Talent
- Why Errors Accelerate Progress
- Why People Love Those Who Admit Mistakes
- How To Eliminate Their Secret Fear
- Much, Much More
$2.99 Buy Now
Make Everything Easier
Learn the deep secrets to all success. Train your mind with these deep skills and significantly enhance your life. Understand the deep secrets to real success. Get this guide now and live on purpose.
$2.99 Buy Now
Upon These Skills You’ll Build Your Life
Nothing will last unless it’s built on a strong foundation. These simple ideas, when practiced consistently, will give you a distinct advantage. The best part is nobody will know but you. Get this guide now and start winning.
$2.99 Buy Now
Understand What Even The Most Successful Don’t Realize
Once you grasp the concepts in this guide, you’ll know something even the most successful people on Earth will never understand. Get started today and set a new direction for your life.
$2.99 Buy Now